Thursday, June 10, 2010

If. Then.


If I had worlds of riches...it would still be true that the most important things in my life are priceless.

If I really could shop 'til I dropped...it would still be true that the best things in my life are free.

If I could travel faster than the speed of light...it would still be true that only careful, baby steps move me closer to where I want to be.

If my vision could see through walls...it would still be true that building them keeps people from seeing me.

If I was the luckiest person alive...it would still be true that I'm lucky just to be alive.

If I could hear every sound all at once...it would still be true that I should always listen to my heart.

If knew everything there was to know...it would still be true that I have alot to learn.

If I were the strongest person in the world...it would still be true that there are things I wouldn't lift a finger for.

If I could fly so high my fingers would touch the moon...it would still be true that I am highest when I'm grounded.

If I could reach my arms wider than wide...it would still be true that I'd want to wrap myself around their tiny little fingers.

If I had all the time in the world...it would still be true that the only moment that matters is right now.  This time.  This moment.

If I could do a million things all at once...it would still be true that the single most important thing I'm ever doing, is being.




No comments:

Post a Comment