Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Peace. Piece. Get Some.


If you let go a little, you will have a little peace.
If you let go a lot, you will have a lot of peace.
If you let go completely, you will know complete peace.
                                                    Achaan Chah


Yes.  Very true.
Saw this meditation and was instantly struck by it's truth.
And was instantly inspired to think.
And I have my own spin on this of course.
Hey, my blog.  My spin.


If you let go a little, you will get a little piece.
If you let go a lot, you will get a bigger piece.
If you let go completely, you will get it.  The whole thing.
                                                    Me


Difficult for a control freak like me.  
Difficult but not impossible.  B. says, "Control is letting go."  
This is a simple statement that takes an incredible amount of strength.  
Difficult but not impossible if you want to get it.  
A piece.  
Peace.  
Yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment