Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Halloween Rewrite



Sung to the tune of Train's "Soul Sister"...of course.  


Hey, hey, hey.

Your chocolate stains, Oh the kind that give my cleaners pains,
You know I can’t live without you, And so to lots of stains I am resigned.
Your sweet dark beans, the smell of you in every pocket of my jeans,
I know that it’s misguided, you’re the one I have decided was just my kind.

Hershey kisses, all others are misses, in the candy bowl, lose control, the way you melt it moves my soul.
Hershey Kisses, I don't want to miss a single tiny piece of you...tonight.

Hey, hey, hey...

Just in time, little children bring their loot bags home to me.
They notice some is missing, I look at them with love and just deny.
I just can’t quit, I’ll gorge on you until my biggest pants won’t fit.
I’ll be eating you, like the apple, that the serpent gave to Eve and then she ate and damned mankind.

Hershey kisses, all others are misses, in the candy bowl, lose control, the way you melt it moves my soul.
Hershey Kisses, I don't want to miss a single tiny piece of you...tonight.

The way you can top a cake, eating  could not be a mistake
So bitter, you’re so sweet, you're my favorite little chocolate treat
You see, when I know your flags waving at me, you’re the only chocolate I see.
I want the world to see you go, in me

Hershey kisses, all others are misses, in the candy bowl, lose control, the way you melt it moves my soul.
Hershey Kisses, I don't want to miss a single tiny piece of you tonight.
Hershey Kisses, I don't want to miss a single tiny piece of you...tonight. 
Hey, hey, hey...tonight.
...Tonight

1 comment: