Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's one more thing

It's one more thing on my 'to do' list. But it's one of the very few things on my list that is just for me. Because for now, I'm writing just to me. There's nobody else here. It's safe. But lonely. I'm not one of those people who speaks to an empty room very often. Partly because I'd feel silly speaking to nobody and partly because I don't often find myself in an empty room.

A blog. Who do I think I am? I've been reading them. Agreeing with them. Commenting on them. Laughing out loud at them. And all the while thinking what could I possibly write about that people would want to read? But there are no people here yet. Its just me.

So here I go...I've created a space that wasn't here before and now I've got to fill it with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment